- Uninstalling Unreal Engine: A Step-by-Step Guide Launch the Epic Games launcher.
- After that, choose Unreal Engine.
- Navigate to the Library tab at the top of the screen, and then
- Select the ″X″ option in the engine version drop-down menu next to U4 from the drop-down menu next to U4.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Upon doing so, the uninstallation process will begin, and it will be done in a matter of minutes.
I’ve just completed the uninstallation of Unreal Engine 4 from within the Epic Games Launcher – Library menu. Uninstalling a program is as simple as going to library and hovering over the image of the current version you have. An x will appear in the upper left corner of the picture, and clicking it will remove the program.
How do I remove an engine from the epic launcher?
Open the amazing launcher and select the Library option from the drop-down menu. Right-click on the caret in the Engine Versions area and pick Remove from the drop-down menu. This will uninstall the engine installation.